Saturday 1 March 2008

Halp!

Just trying to find my way around...

Oooh, this seems rather farty so far, or is that just slow and so it's annoying me??

Anway, the purpose of this is to record some of my life, mainly the plant and wildlife side of it. I should be moving in the next few weeks to a month, so it would be nice to record how the new house - or garden changes over time as I get to grips with owning my own house and having two good sized gardens to deal with. I already have things planned and I'm getting a little worried that there might not be enough space once I have all the plants/trees that I want... Hmmm

[:
Hmmm let's start off with one image...


Now, I have a couple of accounts on Deviantart, one for the more 'commercial' images and one for the more experimental images.
Why do I have two?

Well I found that with my first, and original account if I tried to do anything even remotely experimental or interesting I'd get no response from my watchers and at the same time, those interesting or experimental artists that I watched, and learned from took no interest in my work because of the commercial stuff. So in the end I've had to separate the areas and seriously, the different ways I'm treated by the same people because they don't realise both accounts are me, is evidence enough of people's prejudices.

6 comments:

The Quacks of Life said...

hello.

Liz said...

Hi,

Sorry you may be confused, I read your blog off BGB forum...

The Quacks of Life said...

confused is a state I am well acquainted with!

Liz said...

[:

British Garden Birds, I'm a member on there and have seen your links to yours and Tricia's blogs.

Tricia Ryder said...

Hi Liz - look forward to seeing more of your blog :)

Liz said...

Thank you Tricia [:

I've got plenty of photos to get on here and boy do I love to ramble!